Getting your replenishment right increases your sales and saves you money – all at the same time. The more complex your supply chain the bigger the potential benefits and the healthier your bottom line.
Just ask yourself: “Do any of these apply to my business?”:
- A lot of capital is tied up in stock that could be working harder for you elsewhere.
- Too many items are out-of-stock or stores have too few to make good displays. You’re losing sales and maybe even customers.
- You’re spending too much on replenishment.
- Re-ordering or buying is done by several people.
- You’re dealing with more than a couple of thousand SKUs or more than one warehouse.
A RELEX system, especially tailored to your needs, can help you
- Reduce process costs
- Cut stock levels while boosting inventory turnover
- Raise service levels.
RELEX automates repetitive re-ordering tasks, bases re-orders on hard sales data rather than ‘gut instinct’ and provides and factors in demand forecasts. We’ve cut customers’ warehouse stock levels by up to 30% while at the same time cutting out-of-stocks by as much as 80% and boosting sales. Automated systems work 24/7, freeing up managers’ valuable time to focus on staff, customers and the exceptional situations that need an experienced eye.
Getting your replenishment right is one of the fastest ways to optimise your supply chain and make your business more profitable.