Arctic Startup is a leading weblog reviewing and reporting on internet and mobile software startups and growth entrepreneurship from the Nordic and Baltic countries. In April 2009, they wrote a piece on RELEX, identifying RELEX as “A Finnish Success Story Nobody Knows Of”. The piece and an accompanying interview with RELEX’s CTO Michael Falck can be found here.
- The 5 Vital Supply Chain Lessons for Food and Drug Retailers
- Unified Retail Planning – Breaking Out of Retail’s Functional Silos
- RELEX Solutions Fuels Growth with Additional Funding from Summit Partners
- One Stop Stores Takes Next Step in Its Customer-Centric Strategy With Behavioral Clustering From RELEX Solutions
- RELEX Showcasing its Unified Retail Planning Solutions at Shoptalk Europe 2017