Arctic Startup is a leading weblog reviewing and reporting on internet and mobile software startups and growth entrepreneurship from the Nordic and Baltic countries. In April 2009, they wrote a piece on RELEX, identifying RELEX as “A Finnish Success Story Nobody Knows Of”. The piece and an accompanying interview with RELEX’s CTO Michael Falck can be found here.
- Study Highlights Opportunities for Grocers to Reduce Food Spoilage
- RELEX Survey Reveals Opportunities for Grocers to Boost Operational Efficiency and Reduce Fresh Food Waste
- Grocery Retail Report 2018
- Three High-impact Areas and Easy Wins in Grocery Retail Supply Chains
- RELEX Unified Retail Planning Seminar in Stockholm Inspired More Than 160 Retail and Supply Chain Professionals