Arctic Startup is a leading weblog reviewing and reporting on internet and mobile software startups and growth entrepreneurship from the Nordic and Baltic countries. In April 2009, they wrote a piece on RELEX, identifying RELEX as “A Finnish Success Story Nobody Knows Of”. The piece and an accompanying interview with RELEX’s CTO Michael Falck can be found here.
- RELEX Solutions Partners with Retail Planning Consultancy Paradigm 20/20 to Support Further Growth
- Radstock Co-operative Society Collaborates with RELEX Solutions to Optimize Space and Assortment to Meet Local Demand
- MGI Research Recognizes RELEX Solutions’ Momentum and Commitment to 100% Customer Referenceability
- Martec Report: State of the Retail Supply Chain 2017
- Case Hankkija: Full-service Agricultural Store Chain Transforms Its Procurement Process