RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,800 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfillment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S Group, Kesko, Marks & Spencer, Sephora, Bed Bath and Beyond, and WHSmith and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
We’re looking for a full-time Account-Based Marketing Manager in Europe to plan and execute multi-channel and high-touch ABM campaigns for key target accounts within defined Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) market sectors.
You will join our global Account-Based Marketing team and be responsible for implementing impactful 1:1 ABM campaigns that generate new pipeline, accelerate key deals or expand existing customer relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and execute multi-channel 1:1 ABM campaigns for key target accounts
- Partner directly with account leadership and other stakeholders to gather account insights and design tailored messaging and assets aligned with account priorities.
- Drive the development of our Global ABM program, expanding the reach and engagement within strategically important retail and consumer brands
- Be an integral part of the overarching ABM strategy roll-out, embedding and standardizing account-based best practices, and principles across the commercial team.
- Act as the spokesperson for effective account-based marketing and sales at RELEX
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience: 4 years of proven experience in B2B marketing, preferably within software/ SaaS. Experience in running 1:1 Account-Based Marketing campaigns.
- Analytical: Undertake deep account research from multiple internal and external sources, and distill insights into a clear, joint vision between the account and RELEX.
- Multi-Channel Strategist: Conceptualize, create and monitor multi-channel campaigns (advertising, email, direct mail, and direct outreach) with a single account focus.
- Rapport Builder: Quickly establish collaborative relationships with the revenue team. Sell new ideas and ways of generating and influencing pipeline, challenging the status quo.
- Creative Thinker: Create compelling messages tailored to the nuances of each account.
- Growth Mindset: Passionate about trying new approaches. Proactive in seeking out new ways of adding value. Help to embed a culture of continuous learning within the ABM team.
- Diligence: Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, and continuously improve based on new insights. Deliver campaigns on time, and within budget.
- Marketing Technology Savvy: Experience with tools for Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Digital Advertising, or Account Based Marketing.
What we consider as a bonus:
- Experience working with tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Salesloft, and 6sense.
- Experience working within an international team.
- Experience working with creative, content, and commercial teams.
- Understanding of supply chain and retail planning.
What we offer you in return:
- A position where you can help retailers and consumer goods companies to reach their ESG initiatives through increased supply chain efficiency, reduced food waste, and an empowered workforce
- An international focus with learning opportunities in a rapidly growing SaaS company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed marketing team where all the team members live in 10 different countries but still feel like a family
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities and challenging projects from day one
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your CV, resume, and portfolio through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.