We are now looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our dynamic global sales team. This role will be based in Italy, where you’ll take charge of promoting and selling our comprehensive range of solutions. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, you’ll be part of a smaller, closely-knit team that provides a ‘start-up’ atmosphere but you’ll have access to our established resources, branding, and reputation to support you and your success. Your work will play a pivotal role in our continued growth and expansion in Italy.
What you will be doing:
- Successful Sales Achievement: Meet and exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas for contracts/revenue with the help of our global product partnership network.
- Prospecting: Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities with partners and RELEX sales team in order to meet quarterly and annual targets, including access to and alignment with the customer C-levels.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Maintain an accurate Salesforce.com pipeline of all opportunities, white-space, contacts and account history and provide appropriate communication. Sync with partners to ensure shared opportunities are aligned
- Value-Based Selling: Deliver an engaging value-based sales methodology and drive meaningful customer value for all respective stakeholders, including presenting the vision to the C-levels.
- Ethical Selling: Maybe this should go without saying, but RELEX is strongly centered around selling what we can deliver. It is at the core of our principles, and one reason we are roughly 100% customer referenceable.
- Sales Cycle Management: Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including solution development, deal term negotiation and contract closing process for new business opportunities within the territory.
- Build up sales function & practices: A chance to grow in the role by building up structure and scaling sales team while being a key influencer in how we go to market and what is our sales strategy
- Negotiation: Negotiate contracts and agreements to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated and documented.
- Team Focus: Work collaboratively with internal teams to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, ensuring opportunities for additional business growth.
What you will bring to the table:
- Sales expertise: Background in enterprise retail technology sales experience
- Self-Starter: The candidate must be independent, resourceful, adaptable and achievement-oriented. The best candidates are entrepreneurial and develop their territory into a functioning business.
- Team Player: Open-minded, hands-on, team-oriented and down-to-earth communicator. Good experience interacting with inside sales, pre-sales, alliances and sales operations in a manner that creates the best outcomes for customers and the company.
- Customer-Focused: RELEX is customer satisfaction-obsessed, so the candidate needs to demonstrate that they build and maintain positive long-term, win-win relationships with clients.
- Value Seller: Must possess a value-selling DNA and a strong background utilizing value-selling tools. RELEX customers experience high ROI, and we align our solution and sales model to this.
- Good Communicator: Excellent communications skills demonstrated in customer interactions, proposals and sales communications, internal updates and sales operations reporting in Salesforce.com.
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Tons of responsibility to build best practices and ways of working with full support from the team and leadership
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against waste of all kinds
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from your home office
RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,700 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfilment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands and retailers move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Leroy Merlin, EUROSPIN, DIA, Alì supermercati, Prenatal, Mediaworld, as well as Ahold Delhaize, Morrisons and REWE, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Eva Pereira (email@example.com) is happy to answer them.