RELEX Solutions is looking for talents, innovators and people who really want to get stuck in and make a difference. People like you! As a fast-growing Finnish software provider of integrated supply chain, category and workforce solutions, we help make logistics and retail processes faster, more effective and more affordable. And as an employer? At RELEX, not only the optimization of trade is our top priority, but also our employees. You benefit from a high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchies, diverse development opportunities and a working environment in which we pay particular attention to the compatibility of professional and private life. Awarded as top company 2022 by kununu, we look forward to the exchange with you.
What you'll be doing:
- Successful Sales Achievement: Meet and exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas for contracts/revenue.
- Prospecting: Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities in order to meet quarterly and annual targets, including access to and alignment with the customer C-levels.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Maintain an accurate Salesforce.com pipeline of all opportunities, white-space, contacts and account history and provide appropriate communication.
- Value-Based Selling: Deliver an engaging value-based sales methodology and drive meaningful customer value for all respective stakeholders, including presenting the vision to the C-levels.
- Ethical Selling: Maybe this should go without saying, but RELEX is strongly centered around selling what we can deliver. It is at the core of our principles, and one reason we are roughly 100% customer referenceable.
- Sales Cycle Management: Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including solution development, deal term negotiation and contract closing process for new business opportunities within the territory.
- Negotiation: Negotiate contracts and agreements to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated and documented.
- Team Focus: Work collaboratively with internal teams to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, ensuring opportunities for additional business growth.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience: 5+ years of successful enterprise retail technology sales experience in the tier one and two retail market ($500M and larger), especially in grocery, convenience, DIY, and specialty retail (non-fashion, continuous assortment).
- Successful Track Record: Demonstrable experience at complex selling to the business, and the C-level. Repeated success at over-achieving $3M+ quotas.
- Self-Starter: You act independently, resourceful, adaptable and achievement-oriented. You are entrepreneurial and develop their territory into a functioning business.
- Team Player: Open-minded, hands-on, team-oriented and down to earth communicator. Good experience interacting with inside sales, pre-sales, alliances and sales operations in a manner that creates the best outcomes for customers and the company.
- Customer-Focused: RELEX is customer satisfaction-obsessed, so you need to demonstrate that you build and maintain positive long-term, win-win relationships with clients.
- Value Seller: Must possess a value-selling DNA and a strong background utilizing value-selling tools. RELEX customers experience high ROI, and we align our solution and sales model to this.
- Good Communicator: Excellent communications skills demonstrated in customer interactions, proposals and sales communications, internal updates and sales operations reporting in Salesforce.com.
- Expert Negotiator: Good experience leading SaaS and Services contract negotiations with C-levels, technical teams and legal teams on new deals. Excellent at building predictable closing strategies that are aligned with the client.
- An international and positive working environment in a company that is also developing positively in these challenging times and investing in the future.
- Strong team spirit and an individual training and that with a meaningful work.
- A free arrangement of working hours as well as the possibility to work in a home office. In addition, we promote good teamwork and enable the balancing act between professional and private life.
- A high degree of autonomy, plenty of room for your own ideas and influence on the company's development.
- Customized training and continuing education opportunities.
- State-of-the-art equipment; you can choose Apple or Android/Windows for your laptop and company cell phone, depending on your preferences.
- Not only you, but also your four-legged friend is welcome.
- Convenient office location in Wiesbaden and Cologne.
In addition, you benefit from:
- 30 vacation days per year plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off.
- Company pension plan with 50% employer contribution.
- The best colleagues in the world: over 1000 worldwide and over 70 in the Wiesbaden office.
- Height-adjustable desks in the office.
- Cookies, snacks, fruit and smoothies in all colors of the rainbow.
- Subsidized, healthy and delicious company restaurant.
- Discounted membership to FitnessFirst or the Qualitrain company fitness network.
- Company bike leasing from JobRad.
Interested? Please apply with complete application documents in English, salary requirements and earliest possible start date via the button below.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
To learn more about RELEX, check out www.relexsolutions.de.
If you have questions about the application process, check out our FAQs. If you still have questions, we can help you at email@example.com.