Sales Executive, Norway
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Oslo or other suitable location
RELEX is growing in Norway, and we have high expectations for the future. Therefore, we’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team and lead, drive and grow new business. You will be responsible for driving sales revenue, develop pipeline and foundation for future growth and for regularly touching all target accounts, and carry a sales quota. This is your chance to be part of a rapidly growing and international software company with important early references and full ownership of challenging accounts from day one.
What you'll be doing:
- Successful Sales Achievement: Meet and exceed individual quarterly commitments and annual quotas for contracts/revenue.
- Prospecting: Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities in order to meet quarterly and annual targets, including access to and alignment with the customer C-levels.
- Sales Cycle Management: Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including solution development, deal term negotiation and contract closing process for new business opportunities within the territory.
- Negotiation: Negotiate contracts and agreements to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated and documented.
- Team Focus: Work collaboratively with internal teams to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, ensuring opportunities for additional business growth.
- Customer Success: contribute to exceptional customer satisfaction by achieving high level of collaboration between departments in and outside of the region i.e. customer support management, finance, customer operations, research and development.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of successful enterprise retail technology sales experience, with demonstrable experience at complex selling to C-levels (preferably within grocery, convenience, DIY, and specialty retail).
- You’re a self-starter, achievement-oriented and independent but you’re also a team player who thrives in interacting with internal teams to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
- You possess excellent communication and negation skills, stemming from your experience leading SaaS and Services contract negotiations with C-levels, technical teams and legal teams.
- You enjoy building and maintaining positive long-term, win-win relationships with clients.
What we offer you in return:
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- International career and learning opportunities.
- A position where you can help retailers fight food waste.
In Norway you will be part of the local team, consisting of 15 people. You will join the Sales organization, consisting of 46 colleagues, and report to Ida Myran, VP Sales Nordics, CEE & Russia.
RELEX Solutions is a fast-growing software company dedicated to helping retail businesses become more competitive through accurate forecasting and replenishment, profitable use of retail space, impact pricing and promotions and optimized workforce planning. Our SaaS solutions enable unified retail planning across retail’s core processes: supply chain, merchandising and store operations.
Our solutions help retailers plan better, sell more and waste less — however fast the market changes. Through our retail expertise, innovative technology and agility, we build strong, enduring, award-winning partnerships with our customers. That’s why we’re trusted by hundreds of leading brands including XXL, Oda, Europris, Maxbo, Hennig Olsen, Coop DK, Ahold Delhaize, M&S Food, Coles Australia, WHSmith, Waitrose, ICA, Casino, Dia, Magnit, REWE, Home Depot, MediaMarkt, etc.
We’re currently a team of 950+ employees working from offices in US (Atlanta), UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Atlanta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
We work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. We’re passionate about what we do, we like putting our skills to the test and we make sure we have fun during the process — because life is supposed to be fun. To learn more about how Life at RELEX is click here Careers | RELEX Solutions.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. For any questions, please contact Ida Myran, VP Sales Nordics, CEE & Russia at firstname.lastname@example.org.