RELEX Solutions is at the forefront of developing data-driven supply chain and retail planning software. Our innovative platforms have the capacity to enhance adaptability, efficiency, and sustainability within the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our work makes a tangible impact, reducing waste, boosting profitability, and delivering value to our customers through our powerful software platform.
Technology at RELEX
Our technology stack is cloud-native, constructed with decoupled micro-services, and adheres to modern engineering best practices. Our highly skilled tech team operates with speed and we consistently produce high-quality, maintainable software that addresses real customer challenges. Our forecasting, prediction, and planning software seamlessly scales to manage thousands of stores, millions of products, and billions of rows of raw data.
We offer flexibility in our work arrangements, allowing you to choose between remote or in-office work. Respect and collaboration are core to our culture, and we prioritise a genuine work-life balance while ensuring we deliver an exceptional product.
Join us as Application Development Team Lead, and this is some of what you'll be doing:
- Create a collaborative and inclusive team environment that fosters innovation and growth
- Ensuring software development best practices are followed, including code quality, scalability, performance, and security, to achieve successful project outcomes
- Oversee the development of client system integration, robust data management, and the scalability of our analytics engine to enhance the overall product experience.
- Lead cross-functional teams in maintaining and enhancing APIs written in Golang and ensure efficient deployments on Google Cloud Platform.
- Overseeing deployment processes using Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform and facilitating efficient data access from platforms such as ClickHouse, BigQuery, and Postgres.
- Leading and mentoring a diverse group of back-end and front-end developers, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment while sharing your expertise in one or more of the key technologies: Go, React/Typescript, or Python.
- Driving user-friendly, fast, and intuitive product development through effective project management and guidance.
- Staying updated with industry trends and advancements in AI, ML, and software development to apply innovative solutions to our projects.
We're looking for:
- A track record of successful leadership in a similar role, ideally within a multinational and dynamic environment, showcasing a history of delivering high-quality software products while nurturing a motivated and cohesive team.
- Proficiency in programming languages (such as Go, Python, Typescript, and React), with the ability to lead and guide a diverse team of back end and front end developers working in these languages.
- Experience working with pricing and or promotion optimisation
- Proven leadership skills, focusing on enabling and empowering the team to excel in their roles while fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, ensuring clear and efficient communication of project goals and progress.
- Experience in project management, including planning, scheduling, and resource allocation, to drive successful and timely project deliveries.
- A deep understanding of software development best practices, including code quality, scalability, performance, and security, and the ability to mentor team members in these areas.
- An innovative mindset with a focus on staying up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in AI, ML, and software development, and the ability to apply these advancements to improve project outcomes.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to provide technical guidance and direction to resolve complex issues and challenges that may arise during the software development process.
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In Sweden, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including pension, wellness allowance, health insurance and more
- An opportunity to work with great engineers
- Flexible remote; work set up
- Modern office in central Stockholm
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. Diversity helps us succeed, so we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now