We are now looking for Application Support Analysts to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join the 24/7 support team of 20+ people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team takes care of the 1st level support of our customers and internal support requests.This role is a full-time role (37,5 hours per week) with a permanent contract. We cannot offer part-time work for this position so please be sure that you will be able to commit full-time before you apply.
You will help the team achieve the goals by satisfying our customers' needs and respecting our SLAs (Service Level Agreements). Our team provides customer support 24/7 and therefore we have team members working from different time zones. However, this role includes shifts during evenings, nights and weekends.
RELEX helps customers optimize their supply chain and by doing so, reducing food waste, carbon footprint and increasing overall sustainability.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing software support for global customers facing issues in their production environments
- Monitoring of software and hardware infrastructure and responding to alerts in a timely manner
- System administration tasks such as analyzing disk space, server load, memory usage, and server maintenance
- Maintaining SaaS service including setting up, refreshing, and upgrading RELEX software environments
- Handling Application Support Requests such as missing data, problems with scheduled runs, and application performance issues
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or 1 to 2 years of work experience in the field of Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or similar field
- Basics skills of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of databases and version control systems
- Good written and verbal customer communication skills
- Experience with administration of ticketing systems (Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Fluency in English
What we consider as an advantage:
- Other language skills
- Scripting skills in any modern scripting language (Shell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Work experience in IT support or customer service
- Effective troubleshooting and diagnostics skills
- Networking Knowledge
- Cloud/Hosted environment experience preferred
What we offer you in return:
- Interesting and challenging case work and development tasks
- Possibility to influence the way we do things and plan your own work
- development within the company – there are many career paths open!
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with modern work culture
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and a lot of other sport activities, such as HIIT training
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. We will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have any questions about the position, Rebekka (rebekka.gotter(at)relexsolutions.com) from our recruitment team will be happy to answer them.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S-Group, AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.