We are now looking for an Application Support Specialists to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join the Technical Support team – a team of highly skilled professionals who solve complex and unique issues as specialists in the 2nd line of support for RELEX customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by satisfying our customers' needs and respecting our SLAs (Service Level Agreement). Our team provides customer support 24/7 and therefore we have team members working from different time zones. However, this role includes occasional shifts during evenings, nights, and weekends.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing software support for global customers facing issues in their production environments
- Handling complex Application Support Requests such as missing data (data reporting and error verification), complicated problems with scheduled runs (maintaining customer’s platforms), integration troubleshooting, and application performance issues
- Maintaining SaaS service including setting up, refreshing, and upgrading RELEX software environments
- Writing and maintaining a knowledge base of instructions on how to solve issues for the 1st level of support
- Mentor and educate the 1st level of support
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or 1 to 2 years of work experience in the field of Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or similar field
- Basics skills of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of databases and version control systems
- Effective troubleshooting and diagnostics skills
- Good written and verbal customer communication skills
- Experience with using ticketing systems (Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Fluency in English
What we consider as an advantage:
- Other language skills
- Scripting skills in any modern scripting language (Shell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Work experience in IT support or customer service
- Networking Knowledge
- Cloud/Hosted environment experience preferred
What we offer you in return:
- Interesting and challenging case work and development tasks
- Possibility to influence the way we do things and plan your own work
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with modern work culture
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and a lot of other sport activities, such as HIIT training
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. Please apply before 31. January 2023. We will start screening applications from the beginning of February and get back with updates to you then. If you have any questions about the position, Rebekka from our recruitment team will be happy to answer them (rebekka.gotter(at)relexsolutions.com).
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S-Group, AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.