We are now looking for Application Support Specialist to join our RELEX family. You’ll join the 24/7 support team of 18 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team takes care of the 1st level support of our customers and internal support requests. You will help the team achieve this goal by satisfying our customers' needs and respecting our SLAs. Our team provides customer support 24/7 and therefore we have team members working from different time zones.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing software support for global customers facing issues in their production environments
- Monitoring of software and hardware infrastructure and responding to alerts in a timely manner
- System administration tasks such as analyzing disk space, server load, memory usage, and server maintenance
- Maintaining SaaS service including setting up, refreshing, and upgrading RELEX software environments
- Handling Application Support Requests such as missing data, problems with scheduled runs, and application performance issues
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or 1 to 2 years of work experience in the field of Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or similar field
- Basics skills of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of databases and version control systems
- Good written and verbal customer communication skills
- Experience with administration of ticketing systems (Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
What we consider as an advantage:
- Other language skills
- Scripting skills in any moderns scripting language (Shell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Work experience in IT support or customer service
- Effective troubleshooting and diagnostics skills
- Networking Knowledge
- Cloud/Hosted environment experience preferred
What we offer you in return:
- Interesting and challenging case work and development tasks
- Possibility to influence the way we do things and plan your own work
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with modern work culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from your home office
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a $500M+ funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $5.7B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.