Job Description – Graduate Solution Analyst, RELEX LTD
Job purpose: To configure RELEX-system and provide business analysis as part of an implementation projects or continuous customer service.
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Travel: 2 or 3 days a week
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Coles and Baby Bunting, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
The RELEX team in Australia is growing and is looking for a Solution Analyst whose main responsibility will be participating in software implementation projects in the field of retail supply chain. As a Solution Analyst, you will perform business analysis at a strategic, operation, and organizational level. You will have an excellent opportunity to grow as a professional and as an individual while solving business problems and having fun.
This is an ideal role for a recent or soon-to-be graduate who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Post-lockdown, travel will be required to visit customers on a regular basis or occasionally to meet with the RELEX teams in our other offices.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analysing and resolving supply chain issues our customers and colleagues are facing
- Configuring RELEX to meet the solution design architecture together with Senior Solution Consultants
- Creating and presenting convincing analysis to aid in the decision-making process
- Writing test documentation and performing system testing
- Offering consulting support and configuring RELEX tools according to customer specifications
- Presenting findings and results from customer projects internally to aid in further Product development
- Attending continuous trainings and developing your skills towards the next steps in a comprehensive career path
- Relevant studies (e.g. Data Science, Industrial engineering, System sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or other relevant subject expertise)
- Enthusiasm to learn
- A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
- Capability to work as a contributing member of a team in a company with a flat hierarchy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Methodological rigor, exactitude, and objectivity
- Proactivity to suggest ideas to colleagues
- Ability to map customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we consider as an advantage
- Knowledge and ability learn/understand at least one query language (e.g. SQL, JSON, Ruby, Python, R, Excel Macros etc.)
- Previous work experience as an Analyst, Data Scientist etc.
- Experience from retail, FMCG/CPG supply chain management, logistics, pricing
- Experience in implementing, or maintaining enterprise-scale software solutions
- Any other languages at a high level of competency
What we offer you in return
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Challenging and varied task
- Possibility to grow in the company (multiple career paths) and to have support from an experienced team
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste with the latest technology (Pragmatic AI and Machine learning)
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and CV through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 30th of September. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we have found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Senior Solution Consultant Joanie McLaren is happy to answer them by email: email@example.com.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.