Are you able to tell the story behind the numbers? Do you enjoy visualizing data to explain complex technical concepts in a compelling and concrete way? Are you interested in combining quantitative and qualitative analysis for modeling business impact? If so, you might be the person we are looking for!
We are now looking for a part-time Business Analyst to join our team in Copenhagen. As a Business Analyst you will be conducting business analyses, helping customers in their daily work with the RELEX system. You will have an excellent opportunity to grow as a professional and as an individual while solving business problems and having fun.
This position is ideal for a student who has already a few years of studies completed. During the first months of employment working 2-3 days a week would be ideal to get you up to speed.
Here at RELEX we believe in transparency and using common sense; putting an end to stupid things and treating your colleagues as your friends are some of our core values. We are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun while doing so.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will analyze and resolve supply chain issues our customers and colleagues are facing
- You will provide consulting and support to customers on developing their RELEX system
- You will ensure and support high-quality product development by conducting acceptance testing
- You will conduct analyses and investigations on ad-hoc basis for different internal stakeholders
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Studies from a relevant area
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to grasp new conceptual information, but also an eye for detail
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English
What we'll consider as an advantage:
- Retail and supply chain management understanding
What we offer you in return:
- Challenging and engaging tasks and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going and young atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely in periods
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Jens Kanstrup Kristensen is happy to answer them by email jens.kristensen [at] relexsolutions.com.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.