What you will be doing
RELEX is growing in Denmark, and we have high expectations for the future. We are looking for Business Consultants to join our team, which currently consist of 20 people. As a Business Consultant you will work with our customers, ensuring that they are happy and gain maximum benefit from using RELEX software. Proactively consulting and advising about the best solutions for their needs, honestly and openly. Business Consultants consult, analyse, create specifications, and build configurations in RELEX software. The role is varied and can be aligned to suit a candidate’s interest and competence.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. If you are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges then you will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success.
What you will bring to the table
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand supply chain or space and assortment from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to map customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
- Ability to independently develop our customer accounts and create more value for our customers
- Fluent communication skills in Danish and English
What we consider as an advantage
- Work experience in retail, supply chain management, space & assortment management, category management, logistics, management consulting or project/service management
- Relevant finished studies (e.g. Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Economics and Business Administration)
- Experience in implementing or maintaining enterprise-scale software solutions
We offer you
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Possibility to grow in the company and to have support from an experienced team
- Flexible workhours and possibility to work remote
- Office in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary that reflects your qualifications and benefits as lunch, healthcare insurance and pension
RELEX Solutions is the provider of the world’s most powerful integrated retail and supply chain planning solutions and delivers impressive results for customers around the world. With more than 1.000 employees across 15 offices in the US, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong and our headquarters in Finland, we are a close-knit community that combines start-up mentality with corporate reliability.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can shift and advance between teams based on required skillset and personal interest. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense; you are free to choose the tools you need to reach our common goals. Here we are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
How to apply
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume (either in Danish or English) through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
For more information on the position you may contact Business Manager Mads Nyboe Rasmussen by email at mads.rasmussen[@]relexsolutions.dk.