RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste. One example of this is helping retailers eliminate spoiled food. RELEX is trusted by leading brands including ICA, Media Markt, Cervera and has offices across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We are now looking for a Business Consultant to join our team in Sweden.
The RELEX team in Sweden is growing and is looking for a Business Consultant whose main responsibilities will be managing software implementation projects through all the phases of a project lifecycle in the field of retail supply chain management. As a Business Consultant, you will perform business analysis at a strategic, operational, and organizational level and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the RELEX solutions. From time to time, you will also support the sales team’s initiatives through solution positioning, benefit analysis, completion of RFIs and preparation of ROI cases. For smaller work (i.e. shorter projects, change requests) you may take some PM-lite duties exploring additional responsibilities like professional stakeholder management and time/budget management.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing and participating in consultancy, data analysis and supply chain software implementation projects. Tasks include:
- Attending or leading process development workshops
- Analysing data and KPI’s
- Presenting findings and results to customers (both to operative and to management level)
- Responsible in the Solution Design Document for the backbone structure of it and for creating process maps and outlining the UI workflow designs
- Configuring RELEX tools according to customer specifications
- Educating and training customers to use RELEX tools
- Responsible for KPI tracking, ensuring the business case is met and the adoption of the system is appropriate
- Participating and supporting sales process as a product / supply chain specialist
- Attending suitable industry or RELEX events if needed
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills
What you will bring to the table
- Fluent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand supply chain and/or space and assortment management systems from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to map customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
- Ability to independently develop our customer accounts and create more value for our customers
What we consider as an advantage
- +2 years of work experience in retail, category management, supply chain management, logistics, management consulting or project/service management
- Relevant finished studies (e.g. Industrial Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Economics and Business Administration)
- Experience in implementing or maintaining enterprise-scale software solutions
We offer you
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Possibility to grow in the company and to have support from an experienced team
How to apply
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 31th of August. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
For more information on the position you may contact Fredrik Landelius by email at email@example.com