100% Remote or Atlanta, GA
Business Development Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperate closely with the regional sales team to support the sales pipeline growth through targeted prospecting activities
- Research own target accounts and the key stakeholders within those accounts
- Craft personalized and compelling messaging and campaigns for the target accounts based on the research
- Support our trade fair attendance by pre-booking meetings and soliciting booth traffic
- Drive attendance to webinars and encourage downloads of other key marketing materials
- Utilize emails, calls and social media to reach target accounts and get them interested in learning more about how RELEX can help them
- Follow up with engaged inbound leads coming from Marketing and turn them into meetings and opportunities
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in enterprise software business development or sales
- Understanding of retail’s core processes (supply chain, merchandising and store operations)
- Proven track record of generating pipeline and exceeding quotas
- Experience working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Efficient and independent working style
- Eagerness to learn something new every day and a strong can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with CRM and sales enablement tools, preferably Salesforce and Salesloft
- …and of course, the ability to have fun while working!
What we offer you in return:
- A front-row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from your home office
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities from day one
- Great possibilities for personal growth and to influence the future path of the company
- Over 900 energetic, ambitious, and fun colleagues internationally
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.