Business Development Representative, Russia & CIS
Reports to: VP Sales Nordics, Central Eastern Europe & Russia
Job purpose: Your mission will be to apply your prospecting skills to generate qualified opportunities for the Account Executives i. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing teams to deliver innovative and compelling messages, coordinate campaigns and provide a world-class experience for every prospect contacted.
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Preferably within Moscow time zone (100 % remote)
Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Representative to support the pipeline generation of our Account Executives in Russia & CIS. This is a full-time position for someone with previous experience in the field of enterprise software business development or sales, and is the first Business Development position to be opened for a very large and promising region for RELEX. The most notable customer in the region is retail giant Magnit, and we intend to add many retailers to this list including both Tier 1's as well as mid-market players.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
We’re currently a team of more than 1000 employees working from offices in UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, US, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We also have several people in Russia working remotely or onsite at customer locations. We work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. We’re passionate about what we do, we like putting our skills to the test and we make sure we have fun during the process — because life is supposed to be fun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperate closely with the regional sales team to support the sales pipeline growth through targeted prospecting activities.
- Research own target accounts and the key stakeholders within those accounts.
- Craft personalized and compelling messaging and campaigns for the target accounts based on the research.
- Support our trade fair attendance by pre-booking meetings and ensuring booth traffic.
- Drive attendance to webinars and encourage downloads of other key marketing materials.
- Utilize emails, calls and social media to reach target accounts and get them interested in learning more about how RELEX can help them.
- Follow up with engaged inbound leads coming from Marketing and turn them into meetings and opportunities.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in enterprise software business development or sales
- Understanding of retail’s core processes (supply chain, merchandising and store operations)
- Proven track record of generating pipeline and exceeding quotas
- Experience working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Efficient and independent working style
- Eagerness to learn something new every day and a strong can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal Russian and English communication skills (other languages is a plus)
- Experience with CRM and sales enablement tools, preferably Salesforce and SalesLoft
- …and of course, the ability to have fun while working!
What we offer you in return:
- A front-row seat in a rapidly growing international software company
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from your home office
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities from day one
- Great possibilities for personal growth and to influence the future path of the company
- Over 1000 energetic, ambitious, and fun colleagues internationally, including five locally hired colleagues within Russia (and growing quickly!)
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. For any questions, please contact Ida Myran, VP Sales Nordics, Central Eastern Europe & Russia, at email@example.com.