We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team in Helsinki. You will join an up-and-coming team turning data into insights for the global organization, supporting the rapid growth of RELEX.
You’ll be collaborating with various functions, most notably Finance and Customer Operations, working towards the BI team’s goal of enabling better decision making across all levels of the organization. You will have end-to-end responsibilities from understanding business needs to providing actionable insights from a wide variety of data. You will also get to develop our internal ways of working, both within the BI team as well as how we interact with others at RELEX. As the team and processes develop, you too will have the opportunity to impact your role according to your interests within the BI field.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Collaborating with business functions to discover and answer to data and reporting needs
- Developing our Data Warehouse and ETL pipelines
- Participating in and developing data governance processes
- Building and maintaining reports for operative use and strategic planning
- Training and supporting key users in the usage of reports and data
What you’ll bring to the table
- Suitable education, e.g. master’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Strong analytical skills, proactivity, and flexibility
- Programming skill (Python preferred)
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
- Fluent English skills
What we consider as an advantage
- Prior experience with data warehousing, BI, and analytics
- Experience with tools such as Apache Airflow, AWS
- Experience with interpreting business or customer needs for reporting and analytics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What we offer in return
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing company and a team where you can develop your skills to the next level with the support of your colleagues
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Flexible working hours and freedom in organizing your own work
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 30th of September. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person.
If you have questions, our Business Intelligence Manager Simo Hellgrén is happy to answer them by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S-Group, AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.