C# Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full-time C# full stack developer to join our RELEX family in the UK. RELEX Solutions provides an integrated retail and supply chain planning system that delivers impressive results for customers around the world. Through precise demand forecasting, automated replenishment, revolutionary space planning and assortment optimization, RELEX helps businesses plan better, sell more and waste less however fast the market changes.
The preferred physical location is in Stoke-on-Trent, or ability to visit our Stoke office 1 to 2 days on a weekly basis to engage with the development team, naturally post-covid.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can move between teams based on required skill set and personal interest. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense; you are free to choose the tools you need to reach our common goals. Here we are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
The C# Full Stack Developer is responsible for the delivery of all software in accordance with previously developed requirements and design documentation. They also ensure this delivery is completed on-time and to the required level of quality. The role requires communication with all internal stakeholders including our team of software developers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing quality software, on time and to specification.
- Responsible for personal time planning and escalating issues to the Team Lead.
- Responsible for review and approval of code produced by the team.
- Ensuring that developed software adheres to industry software development standards.
- Reviewing product design documentation.
- Ability to lead the development of predefined pieces of work as specified from time to time.
- Ability to create good documentation for the team’s solutions for other members of the development team and third parties.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years commercial experience in C#.
- Displays an understanding and appreciation for the software development lifecycle and Agile processes such as SCRUM and Sprints.
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
- Experience using development tools such as GIT and Jira.
- Good understanding of CI and CD.
Skills and Abilities
- C# .Net, WPF, Web API. Any additional experience using CSLA would be an advantage.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and technologies ideally Azure.
- Competent user of SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Knowledge and experience of unit testing.
- Ability to solve problems and plan your own workload effectively.
- Team player.
- An effective communicator on all levels to inform the dev team including QA testers and the product owner about the product and current development status.
- Displays a professional attitude within the organization and when communicating with clients.
- Influencing skills to mentor and inspire people to do their best.
- Confidence in own abilities.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
Should you decide to join us, not only will you be working for a fast paced, dynamic, ever-growing multinational company offering flexible and remote working options, but in addition you’ll also receive 25 days annual leave, a 4% pension contribution, company laptop, mobile phone, and fully expensed business travel/client-based expenses, as well as complimentary office beverages and healthy snacks, discounted gym membership, a comprehensive maternity/adoption/paternity leave package, and additional paid leave including child illness days, your child’s first day of preschool/school, wedding day and new home moving day allowance.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.