We are now looking for a full-time Trainer/Certifier to join our RELEX family in one of our EMEA office locations. You’ll join a Training team of 12 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team plays a core role in designing and delivering systems and other training to RELEX’s customers, employees and partners, ensuring the business continues to grow and scale at pace. You will help the team achieve this goal by being an integral part of the new partner certification programs, from training, to certifying and helping to further build and improve the existing and future programs.
You must be highly motivated, with the drive and determination to have a positive impact on your customers, as well as experienced, delivering programmes from senior management through to system end users, and passionate about what you do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Training colleagues, partner consultants and customers as part of RELEX’s super user and consulting certification programs – both face to face and virtually
- Participating in the assessment and certification of learners as part of the training programs
- Acting as the point of contact for learners and internal teams for all questions relating to the programs
- Participate in the further development of existing and new training/certification programs, using all aspects of the training cycle
Successfully fulfilling this role, means you will enable RELEX and its partners to upskill consultants and deliver faster, more successful implementations for our customers.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 2 years of experience providing training
- A successful track record of designing, developing, organizing, delivering and evaluating training events
- Confident communicator with excellent written and oral English, as well as strong attention to detail
- The ability to motivate others, while focusing on added value for the business and individual
- A desire to learn new software and business processes and convert these into appropriate training courses and materials
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
What we consider as an advantage:
- Formal training / learning and development qualifications
- A background in either retail or software training
- Experience of planning, designing and delivering learning programs, with the ability to support learning and development of individuals
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume/CV through the application form as soon as possible and no later than 31st of October. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Training, Martin Pye is happy to answer them firstname.lastname@example.org .
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.