We are now looking for a full-time Cloud Engineer to join our RELEX family in Helsinki Finland or Stoke/ London UK, depending on the candidate. You’ll join a highly technology-oriented DevOps S&A (Space & Assortment) team, which will help you succeed in your new role. You will be supporting our development teams of RELEX Store by providing them with Cloud Infrastructure management (Terraform) while reducing toil and driving collaboration across the development teams. Your role can be customized based on your own interests.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and supporting our services in public cloud to scale in efficiency, reliability and performance to meet our growing customer base
- Implementing changes to our infrastructure as code
- Removing toil by automating processes and tools
- Resolving problems impacting our services
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Understanding of modern Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Working experience in Azure (required)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience building automation (PowerShell / python)
- Previous experience working in a Windows Environment
- Interest in developing yourself and sharing knowledge with others
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience on working with business-critical services
- Previous software development experience
What we offer you in return:
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Lunch Benefits, Recreational benefits
- An international, diverse working environment with work life balance
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill these positions as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Vismit Chawla (vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them. Kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Kesko, S Group, AutoZone, Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.