We are now looking for full-time Cloud Engineers for Helsinki with a security focus to develop and maintain our Azure security operation capabilities. You would join the Cloud DevOps team and work to deliver a secure and well governed public cloud environment to support other RELEX teams in the Cloud. You will receive support from an enthusiastic team of professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing policies and controls to provide a secure and scalable Azure infrastructure
- Building cloud security monitoring solutions
- Supporting teams in building secure cloud implementations
- Providing expertise to teams on securely utilizing the cloud including vulnerability management
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft security services
- Experience with security monitoring
- Automation and IaC know-how – we use Terraform
- Comfortable with Git, CI/CD pipelines
- Scripting skills
- Self-driven and curious approach
- Experience with Azure Sentinel
- PowerShell fu
- Security Operations experience
- General knowledge of databases, security practices, including network security, system hardening, secure software, compliance and GDPR
What we offer you in return:
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely with company provided height adjustable desk and ergonomic chair delivered to your home!
- Innovation time – use 20% of time for learning and exploring modern technologies.
- Opportunity to go and work in co-working spaces across the Helsinki Metropolitan Area and many locations elsewhere in Finland.
- Company paid Internet, mobile phone and subscription
- Lunch Benefits, Recreational benefits
- An international, diverse working environment with work life balance
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill these positions as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Vismit Chawla (vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them. Kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Kesko, S Group, AutoZone, Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.