RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability and cut waste.
We are a team of more than 1000 employees with offices in Sweden, US, UK, Germany, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are now looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our Customer Success team in Stockholm.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. We believe in transparency and using common sense; putting an end to stupid things and treating your colleagues as your friends are some of our core values. We are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun while doing so. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
What you will be doing:
Support with customer-specific topics for customers in Scandinavia
- Support Customer Success Manager with customer analyzes, e.g. value analyzes (KPI / ROI), customer profitability, customer news, customer organization
- Preparation / follow-up of customer meetings, e.g. support in creating presentations
- Documentation, e.g. updating customer wikis
Support with overarching CSM topics
- Status tracking of CSM-specific tasks, such as customer value cases, customer success plans, etc.
- Update / preparation of presentation material for internal meetings
Support with administrative or organizational tasks in the area of CSM Sweden
- Maintenance of customer data in the CRM system
- Internal reporting tasks
- Team meetings / team events
Owning and maintaining customer relationships for Tier 3 customers
- Monitoring customer's key performance metrics and taking necessary actions to improve them
- Identify business development and challenge business strategy with your customers
Desired background (meet a minimum of 3 criterias):
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in Customer Success Management, Account management, IT Service Management, Management Consultancy or Supply Chain Management role
- Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) relationship, developing customer accounts or being a receiver of such service.
- Process and software solution experience in any of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Demand Forecasting, Replenishment & Allocations
- Retail planning / optimization
- Industry experience with a grocery, consumer products goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) retailers or suppliers, preferably experience with Tier 1 retailer
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record.
We value the following aspects in our candidates:
- Combination of Customer Success Management skills, organizational skills and retail industry knowledge
- Able to support with administrative or organizational tasks in the area of customer success
- Able to influence business strategy and communicate effectively at all levels of Tier 3 customer
- Able to understand customer’s challenges from business and IT perspectives
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Able to understand technical backbone behind typical SaaS systems
- Demonstrates an outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- A high sense of ownership and personal accountability for ensuring the quality and timeliness of own work
- Ability to balance RELEX Solutions and client needs effectively
- Proactive, result-driven and hands-on attitude towards work
- Desire to develop and challenge colleagues to achieve customer and RELEX goals
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in advanced customer development from day one
- International travel opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume through the application form by 30th of September. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
For questions contact please contact Sini Tuominen (Sini.Tuominen@relexsolutions.com).