RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,500 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfilment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands and retailers move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
In response to our fast growth and market expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to join our RELEX family in Italy.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with strategic development of our customers business processes. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining executive/senior level customer relationships, contribute to revenue growth by generating and leading upsell/cross-sell cases within your existing customer base.
What you will be doing:
- Owning and maintaining customer relationships on strategical level with decision makers and on operational level with managers
- Communicating measurable value and proactively identify development needs at our customers
- Monitoring customer's key performance metrics and taking necessary actions to improve them
- Through strategical thinking and analysis identify profitable strategical solutions for our customers
- Influence with the domain knowledge on at least lower levels of Customer’s governance model
- Identify commercial development opportunities by analysing Customer strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and maximize the efficiency of in-store operations, and lead upsell/cross-sell deals from start to finish
- Orchestrate and control the activities all around the Customer
- Watchdog the overall Customer satisfaction and ensure the reference-ability
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Relevant university degree
- Deep knowledge in Process (and software solution) in Supply Chain Management (demand planning, inventory management, replenishment) and, as a plus, in any of the following areas:
- Space & Assortment
- Promotions and Markdown
- Workforce (management, optimization, workload forecasting)
- Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) relationship building on executive/senior level, developing customer accounts and building relationship
- Experience from working with customers in grocery, consumer products goods (CPG), DIY, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) retailers or suppliers
- Italian mother language or perfect knowledge of Italian language
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience from Tier 1 retailers
- Experience from strategic account management for business accounts in the software industry
- Proven success in building sustainable growth for your customer base
- Proven track of value-added selling by building a trusted advisor position at the customer
What we offer:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Position where you can help retailers to continuously improve their business process efficiency, and then add value by increasing products availability and decrease costs with positive impact on their profitability
- Responsible for advanced customer development and relationship management with our customers C-level
- A motivating structure where you get compensated based on the value you provide to your customers
If you love fruitful customer relationships and developing outstanding planning process within retail – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Eva Pereira (firstname.lastname@example.org) is happy to answer them.