This position will be 100% remote. Must work MST or PST hours.
Customer Success Manager
What you'll be doing:
- Having your finger on the pulse of your customers operations and business strategy – measuring satisfaction, asking about challenges, and offering help when needed
- Working with your customers with a strong consultant mindset to understand and optimize their business processes and identify areas of opportunity to increase sales, reduce costs and maximize the efficiency of in-store operations
- Monitoring customer's key performance metrics and taking the necessary actions to improve them
- Facilitating recurring steering meetings to align with customer's business-strategy and RELEX road map
- Working closely with Service Delivery Manager to plan and coordinate version upgrades
- Manage customers solution improvements and work directly with RELEX Value Development team
- Providing thought leadership, innovation, and having the confidence to challenge business strategy with your customers
- Primary escalation points for business operations, secondary for IT
- Administrative functions such as reporting and invoicing billable activities
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS Customer Success Management, IT Service Management, Management Consultancy, Supply Chain Management or Account Management role
- Experience in having full customer responsibility, developing customer accounts, managing development roadmaps, and collaborating with Account Management to cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Process and software solution experience in any of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Demand Forecasting, Replenishment & Allocations
- Retail planning / optimization
- Industry experience with a grocery, consumer products goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) retailers or suppliers, preferably experience with Tier 1 retailer.
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record in e.g., Industrial Management, Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computational Science and Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Supply Chain Engineering.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Combination of Customer Success Management skills, IT Service Management skills and retail industry knowledge
- Able to influence business strategy and communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to understand customer’s challenges from business and IT perspectives
- Able to independently develop customer accounts and create more value for our customers
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International travel opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
About RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.