We are now looking for a full-time Data Center Infrastructure Engineer to join our RELEX team in the U.S. As a RELEX DC Engineer you will be building and maintaining RELEX colocation data center services. You will be participating in next generation data center deployment projects to provide a reliable and scalable enterprise computing platform to support our fast-growing company and product areas. We are looking for proactive, open-minded, and self-driven person who will help us enhance private cloud on-site support activities into the next level!
What you will be doing:
- Improving Private Cloud Data Center infrastructure via next generation Data Center projects.
- Creating and solving Incident and Management tickets.
- Escorting 3rd party support providers for corrective hardware maintenance activities.
- Handling external events that have impact on RELEX Private Cloud – Maintenance Breaks and hardware relocation on-site.
- Monitoring system health via online dash boards and tools.
- Participating Major incident hardware investigation and problem solving.
- Patching hardware and security vulnerability.
- Rack and stack hardware components (servers, storages, switches, cables).
- Replacing broken hardware components and parts.
What you will bring to the table:
- A technician´s mindset and understand Linux
- You have experience in developing and maintaining Private Cloud hardware and solutions.
- You have experience in installing, maintaining, and cabling hardware in Data Center
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Detail oriented
- You are a self-starter and with a can-do attitude.
- You are eager to both learn new things and to teach others.
- You enjoy working as a part of a team.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge in Operating Systems, installations & automations.
- Knowledge in performance testing
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Ahold Delhaize, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.