RELEX Solutions is at the forefront of developing data-driven supply chain and retail planning software. Our innovative platforms have the capacity to enhance adaptability, efficiency, and sustainability within the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our work makes a tangible impact, reducing waste, boosting profitability, and delivering value to our customers through our powerful software platform.
Technology at RELEX
Our technology stack is cloud-native, constructed with decoupled microservices, and adheres to modern engineering best practices. Our highly skilled tech team operates with speed and we consistently produce high-quality, maintainable software that addresses real customer challenges. Our forecasting, prediction, and planning software seamlessly scales to manage thousands of stores, millions of products, and billions of rows of raw data.
We offer flexibility in our work arrangements, allowing you to choose between remote or in-office work. Respect and collaboration are core to our culture, and we prioritize a genuine work-life balance while ensuring we deliver an exceptional product.
About the position
As Data & Machine Learning Engineer you will join our Data Platform Team, working together with a group of people dedicated to ensuring a rapid client system integration, robust data management, and an analytics engine that scales. Together we make sure that the product is user friendly, fast, powerful and intuitive.
Join us as Data & Machine Learning Engineer, and this is some of what you'll be doing:
Design and deploy new models to iteratively improve Relex Promotionss business-critical models and systems
Support and improve our existing model operations with deployment tools and pipelines Imagine new feature ideas and design data pipelines to incorporate them into our models Improve the way we evaluate and monitor our model and system performance.
We're looking for:
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field (e.g. computer science, stats, physics, engineering)
- Solid experience in software engineering in a production environment
- Experience working with pricing and or promotion optimization
- Experience designing and training machine learning models to solve critical business problems
- Experience with the design and implementation of applications and tooling for consolidating and processing of big volumes of data
- Knowledge about how to manipulate data to perform analysis, including querying data, defining metrics, or slicing and dicing data to evaluate a hypothesis
Tech we use:
- Analytical techniques ranging from complicated to “simple”: neural networks to Bayesian inference, state-space models and linear regression
- Python, R, Go
- Cadence and Google Platform products for orchestration and data analysis
- Kubernetes, ClickHouse
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In Sweden, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including pension, wellness allowance, health insurance and more
- An opportunity to work with great engineers
- Flexible remote; work set up
- Modern office in central Stockholm
RELEXians can be found around the world, but here we’re based in Stockholm. Our office is
central and offers a fantastic base to work or socialise; you can enjoy both in the same day with collaborative, supportive working and then wine tasting, yoga, ping pong, we have it all! Your future teammates enjoy the flexibility we’re known for and our calm, expert atmosphere where people come first.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. Diversity helps us succeed, so we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now