We are now looking for a full-time Development Manager to join in our Space & Assortment Product Area. Our team owns RELEX’s Space & Assortment offering, covering Micro & Macro Space Planning, Cluster & Assortment and Store Execution, as well as potential future additions to our product portfolio.
Your role is to manage and coordinate strategic development projects (Initiatives) in the Space & Assortment product area, with a focus on Cluster & Assortment topics and ensure the success of pilot implementation projects. In addition, you’ll be developing structured and effective collaboration practices across various internal teams. You’ll work closely with the Product Lead and other members of the virtual product team and the wider development manager community.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges. You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Space & Assortment product team members are currently located in Finland, UK & US. This position is based in Helsinki, Finland where the majority of our product organization is situated.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and coordinating strategic development projects (Initiatives) from initial design towards a successful global product launch
- Owning the immature solutions being built and participating in the workflow and use process design work
- Ensuring that the long-term success of the product when piloting products with customers and being responsible for the overall satisfaction of pilot customers
- Developing structured and efficient collaboration practices with the virtual team, and also cross-functionally, especially with Customer Operations & Technology
- Defining, measuring, and analyzing KPIs for the Space & Assortment products
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in project management within SaaS industry.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial, proactive “getting things done” attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Strong proven project management and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of how enterprise solutions generate value for customers and ability to define, measure and analyze business KPIs
- Ability to produce content; communicate and present it for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree
What we consider as an advantage:
- Understanding of retail industry or broader range of product areas, albeit, predominantly focused on Space, Assortment and Category Management
- Experience in a retail setting understanding how our customers (retailers) utilize Space related software
- Knowledge of how enterprise solutions can be configured & built and how data flows between different systems
What we offer you in return:
- Fighting for the climate – work in a company where we aim to do our part in removing waste and minimizing unnecessary transportation from retailing on planetary scale
- Company culture that fosters learning, high ambition, responsibility, and psychological safety
- Lots of learning and growing opportunities in a rapidly growing international software company
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance.
- A gym at the office and a lot of other activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton, brewing…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit.
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts school for the first time, flexible work arrangements.
- Awesome team!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 21st of August. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Sanober Masalawala (email@example.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them by email.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions helps retailers and consumer brands drive profitable growth across all sales and distribution channels by maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing operative costs.
Our market-leading, unified supply chain and retail planning platform helps retailers and consumer goods companies align and optimize demand, merchandise, supply chain, and operations planning across the end-to-end value chain.
We drive record-high product availability, increased sales and margin, improved sustainability, and the best return on investment in inventory, space, workforce, and capacity.
Leading brands like AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann trust RELEX to optimize their supply chain and retail planning. Go to relexsolutions.com for more.