We are now looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join highly technology-oriented DevOps S&A team of plus 20 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team you take End-to–end the ownership and responsibility of the Unified environments. Team creates and maintains the Unified Solution Architecture as Platform. You will help the team achieve this goal by developing and implementing changes to our infrastructure as code, automating processes and tools. In this team you also need operations focused mind to develop and support performance and platform as technical ownership and special expertise.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and supporting our services in public cloud to scale in efficiency, reliability and performance to meet our growing customer base
- Implementing changes to our infrastructure as code
- Removing toil by automating processes and tools
- Developing and operating CI/CD pipelines to keep platform up to date
- Resolving problems impacting our services
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Understanding of Kubernetes and modern Infrastructure as Code
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in programming & building automation
- Interest in developing yourself and sharing knowledge with others
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience on working with business critical services
- Experience on running Kubernetes in production
- Experience in writing tests
- Expertise on Azure technologies
- Knowledge of modern managed services technologies such as Citrix and Appstream
- Previous software development experience
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply using the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 15th December 2021. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly. Also kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Vismit Chawla is happy to answer them by email vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing, and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands, including Kesko, S Group, AutoZone, Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.