What you'll be doing:
- Developing and supporting our managed services platform in public cloud to scale in efficiency, reliability and performance to meet our growing customer base
- Implementing changes to our platform as code (Infrastructure as a Code)
- Reviewing changes by other team members, writing documentation, doing refactoring and fixing occasional bugs
- Developing and operating CI/CD pipelines to keep platform up to date
- Automating routines such as OS and DB patching
- Resolving problems impacting the platform
- Participating in agile team practices and the development of them
What you'll bring to the table:
- Excellent knowledge of modern managed services technologies such as Citrix and Appstream
- Good knowledge of Windows Server architecture
- Good knowledge of agile development practices
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as a Code
- Experience in writing tests
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Interest in developing yourself and sharing knowledge with others
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience on working with business critical services
- Expertise on Azure technologies
- Previous software development experience
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one.
- The option to work remotely part-time (Outside of COVID, that is. Currently almost all work is remote.)
- Mobile phone, broadband, and healthcare benefits.
- Brand new offices in the center of Midtown Atlanta
- Plenty of vocational clubs and opportunities: e.g., brewing, orienteering, gym at the office
- Opportunity to work on a modern tech stack, e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, microservices, CI/CD
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.