Do you want to work with Big Data and help reducing CO2 emissions?
We are now looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer (Azure / Terraform) to join our RELEX family in our new Lisbon office, working together with Helsinki teams on RELEX services running in public cloud.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and supporting our services in public cloud to scale in efficiency, reliability, and performance to meet our growing customer base
- Implementing changes to our infrastructure as code
- Removing toil by automating processes and tools
- Developing and operating CI/CD pipelines to keep platform up to date
- Resolving problems impacting our services
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Understanding of modern Infrastructure as Code
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in programming & building automation
- Interest in developing yourself and sharing knowledge with others
What We Consider As An Advantage
- Experience on working with business-critical services
- Experience in change running software and business critical systems
- Expertise on Azure technologies
- Previous software development experience
What We Offer You In Return
- A sense of purpose for your work. You will know that your daily commitment is effectively reducing CO2 emissions (…and we can measure it)
- Possibility to be one of the first team members in the Lisbon branch. This means that you will be able to influence the culture and development of the place you will be working at
- Work-life balance
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Mobile phone, data plan, health care insurance for you and your family
- One day per week to work on off-topics (self- development, new ideas…)
- Opportunity to work on a modern tech stack, e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, microservices, CI/CD
- Competitive salary
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Paula Costa (paula.costa[a]relexsolutions.com) is happy to answer them.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading retail brands including Media Markt, Leroy Merlin, Dia, Mercadona, Auchan, Ahold Delhaize and many, many more, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.