Do you want to work and help reducing CO2 emissions?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our RELEX family in our new Lisbon office, working together with the Helsinki teams on RELEX from the Shared Services department.
You will join the Critical Components team that is responsible for developing and maintaining several services critical for the whole company, such as the developing and maintaining Web Gateway solution, Identity, and Access Management, managing HashiCorp Vault, and developing our CI/CD pipeline and Gitlab services.
What You'll Be Doing
- Contributing to Infrastructure-as-Code approach using Terraform
- Improving the quality and automation of existing setups
- Taking part in the implementations of structural changes (proof-of-concept for new services, cloud-related migrations, etc.)
- Taking care of Kubernetes deployments
- Building CI/CD pipelines
What You'll Bring to The Table
- Experience with Public Cloud providers (preferably Azure)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service, Gitlab, and Gitlab CI/CD
- Familiar with software development (.NET Core, C#, Java, or Python)
- Knowledge of IaC concepts, and practical experience is a plus (e.g. Terraform)
- Hands-on experience in software delivery, especially continuous delivery tools and practices
- Practical knowledge of containers and software development
What We Consider as an Advantage
- Familiar with security management solutions (preferably in Azure)
What We Offer You in Return
- A sense of purpose for your work. You will know that your daily commitment is effectively reducing CO2 emissions (…and we can measure it)
- Possibility to be one of the first team members in the Lisbon branch. This means that you will be able to influence the culture and development of the place you will be working at
- Work-life balance
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Mobile phone, data plan, health care insurance for you and your family
- One day per week to work on off-topics (self-development, new ideas…)
- Opportunity to work on a modern tech stack, e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, CI/CD
- Competitive salary
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Ana Raposo (ana.raposo[a]relexsolutions.com) is happy to answer them.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading retail brands including Media Markt, Leroy Merlin, Dia, Mercadona, Auchan, Ahold Delhaize and many, many more, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.