We are now looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to join our RELEX family. In this role you can be working remotely from Finland or our Helsinki office. You will help build our observability platform for metrics, logging and tracing that is used across all systems at RELEX. This you’ll do on a team consisting of six people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help teams at RELEX monitor the availability and performance of their services by developing and maintaining our internal observability platform.
- Automate systems using Gitlab CI, deploy and operate Azure and Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Aid our users in getting the most out of the platform by responding to support requests.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of cloud automation, preferably Azure, and tools like Terraform, Gitlab CI and Ansible.
- Hands-on experience of running software systems in production.
- A readiness to get your hands dirty in the Unix shell.
- Eagerness to both learn new things and to teach others.
- A keen interest in metrics, time series and data driven decision making.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Familiarity with the Prometheus time-series database and its ecosystem.
- Experience working with Datadog.
What we offer you in return:
- A fun and ambitious team to help you succeed in your role. We regularly do mob programming for knowledge-sharing and contribute to open-source projects (see RELEX' Github profile for some examples).
- An international working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company.
- If desired, help with relocation to Helsinki.
- Innovation time – use 20% of time for learning and exploring modern technologies.
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF health Insurance.
- A gym at the office and a lot of other sport activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton…
- Mobile phone, home Internet and bicycle benefits.
- A home office setup from Martela delivered to you.
- Access to co-working spaces in Finland through Spacent.
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible . Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Specialist Vismit Chawla is happy to answer them by email: vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com.
The interview process consists of:
- A one-hour initial interview where we explore your resume, and you get a chance to ask any questions you might have related to the position.
- A homework assignment consisting of a small project that you implement in your own time.
- A two-hour technical interview where we discuss your solution and ask follow-up questions.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Kesko, S Group, AutoZone, Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.