We are now looking for a full-time Digital Learning Developer to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join a Training team of 11 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team will enable you to transform internal process knowledge into engaging learning experiences. You will help the team achieve this goal by creating professional eLearning courses.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Digital Learning Developer, you will convert expert IT system knowledge into an engaging learning experience.
You will be skilled at incorporating instructional design and development expertise using innovative technology to produce industry leading learning experiences. You will have a keen eye for converting learning objectives into behaviour changing simulations, online courses, informational webinars, exams, assessments, and classes to meet programme objectives.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing, producing and maintaining learning resources for our internal and external customer base. You’ll be able to take the complex and simplify it into a varied range of learning resources that are easy to digest.
- Create professional eLearning courses for in-house developed IT systems from scratch or from an internal brief along with Instructor Led Materials
- Instructionally design the course structure, content and activities for sign off by the company, before the course is developed
- Review and maintain developed resources, create change summary documents and manage the review process with the SMEs, Consultants and Developers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with main business departments and other key stakeholders, ensuring changes to processes or systems are captured and implemented
- Work collaboratively with members of the Training team to continually innovate and maximise our offering
- Continuously develop your own expertise and professionalism, applying industry standard instructional design principles and best practices
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proficiency in Articulate Storyline, or similar, to deliver LMS compatible content
- Knowledge of the core principles of learning design and development
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently, using initiative and adapting to changing situations
- Good at multitasking, prioritising and meeting tight deadlines
- Passionate about the development of excellent, learner-focused solutions with a drive to incorporate new methodology
- Enjoy building working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
What we consider as an advantage:
- Minimum of two-year experience of learning content creation on a variety of projects, including needs analysis, design, writing and evaluation
- Proven track record in the design and development of highly engaging learning technology solutions
- Experience in using an LMS platform
- Experience in the process of developing eLearning solutions translated into other languages (preferable)
- Ideally, you will have designed a range of content from systems to soft skill
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, and no later than 31st of October. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Training of Product Adaptation & Excellence Martin Pye is happy to answer them by email to email@example.com.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.