We are now looking for a full-time Engineer for building an enterprise scale Kubernetes in our software as a service (SaaS) cloud. You would join the Kubernetes team and work to deliver top-notch container orchestration platform to support our distributed services architecture. You will receive support from an enthusiastic team of professionals. You will also collaborate with other teams in RELEX!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain RELEX private cloud Kubernetes platform.
- Develop and maintain internal tooling and automation.
- Help other teams to containerize their applications.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in operating Kubernetes platform.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes internal concepts (e.g., networking, control plane).
- Automation and infrastructure-as-a-code (IaC) know-how is an added advantage.
- Good communication (English) and teamwork skills.
- You enjoy working and learning about Kubernetes
What we offer you in return:
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company.
- Innovation time – use 20% of time for learning and exploring modern technologies.
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely.
- Ability to choose your own tools.
- Mobile phone, home internet benefit, occupational health care including extensive insurance, sick childcare service, sport activities etc.
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we may fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so please act quickly. The starting date can be agreed on so that you are able to handover your current tasks without problems.
If you have questions, you can contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Vismit Chawla vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.