Field Presales Category Management
Locations: UK, Germany and France
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
What you’ll be doing:
Working closely with the Account Executives and Account Managers you will working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to close new deals and maximise business value with both new and existing RELEX customers.
You will support sales opportunities by ensuring prospective customers:
- Understand the business value of working with RELEX,
- Build the customer’s confidence and trust in the RELEX software and team’s ability to deliver on their strategic goals and deliver that business value,
- Create a vision of the future partnership potential between RELEX and the customer.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding the customer’s current situation and strategic goals by planning and conducting business discovery workshops
- Calculating the business case using customer data
- Helping the customer understand how they will attain business value with RELEX by
- Providing retail process consultancy, challenging the customer’s thinking and giving insight into industry best practise
- Preparing and delivering solution presentations and demonstrations
- Highlighting how we differ from our competition
- Building trust between the customer and the entire RELEX organisation by open, honest and transparent engagement, being clear about our current and future capabilities
- Describing our implementation methodology and building confidence in our ability to deliver successful projects.
- Understanding and articulating our customer case studies and references, demonstrating how we have provided value to others.
- Managing, co-ordinating and ensuring the quality of formal responses to RFIs, RFPs, etc.
- Communicating the excitement and desire we have to make a genuine difference to our customers, deliver measurable business benefit and be their trusted advisor.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A customer-orientated viewpoint with a genuine interest in helping retailers improve their business
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn both to improve our customers’ businesses and to improve our efficiency and effectiveness in sales engagements
- Ownership, commitment and a can-do attitude
- Top class communications skills in French including
- An inspiring and engaging presentation style
- An ability to convey complex concepts to audiences in a way they understand, adapting to people with different experiences and knowledge levels
- An ability to challenge customer thinking in a constructive and positive way, regardless of a person’s role or level of seniority.
- Excellent understanding of the retail business and retail processes, both now and how they might change in the future gained through working directly for a retailer or a consultancy/software provider focused on the retail industry
- Excellent understanding of RELEX’s solution areas with a key focus on category management. A good understanding of Inventory Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment, Pricing & Promotions, and Workforce Optimisation is a strong advantage .
- Enthusiasm for solving any individual business challenges of retailers.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your resume and cover letter through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than the 31st of August. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Steve Boon, the VP Field Presales , is happy to answer them by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.