Field Presales Solution Principal for the Latin American market.
Must be located in Brazil.
Our sales team believe in our potential and impact and are driven by the growth in our funding, our 100% success rate on implementation and the fact we are 100% referenceable. In return for their enthusiasm, we reward Sales with different commission levels, genuine flexibility and an international workspace
Join us as a Field Presales Solution Principal, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
- Understand a prospect’s needs through discovery sessions, then assembling a demonstration of what a RELEX solution would look like if implemented.
- Assist in creating Proof of Concepts and influence approach and configuration when necessary.
- Collaborate with internal functional groups including: Professional Services, Central Presales, Product Strategy, and Product Management
- Take part in reference management – assisting in identifying best fit references with current customers
- Interacting with clients and presenting to prospect audiences
- Develop and customize sales material
- Leverage deep RELEX solution expertise and understanding of customer requirements, and collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Product Development to drive a solution strategy that result in continued growth for the RELEX and our customers.
- Leverage your hands-on business experience, industry knowledge, category management expertise, combined with RELEX and competitive solution familiarity and communications skills, to conduct discovery, develop a RELEX point of view, lead workshops, and drive innovation with RELEX prospects.
- Provide thought leadership and work with C-level executives and their teams to align their retail planning and category management strategy to provide a strong business case supported by compelling value proposition for deploying RELEX.
We're looking for:
- System configuration
- Analytical approach
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Knowledge, or desire to learn, of industry and sectors
- Ability to see the bigger picture – translating customer issues into RELEX based solutions
- Flexible and adaptable approach – being able to communicate advanced logic to a broad audience
- Willingness to work within ambiguity and drive improvement, both for customers and our internal approach and resource
- Comfort with travel across the US and LATAM when needed
- Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Portuguese
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one.
- The option to work remotely
- Mobile phone, broadband, and healthcare benefits.
- Brand new offices in the center of Midtown Atlanta
RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Obramax, PriceSmart, JOKR, and Titán, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.