RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability, and cut waste. To achieve this, we use our in-house built terabyte scale in-memory database, which stores tens of billions of rows of data.
The Field Strategy Solution Principal, Supply Chain is a strategic role at RELEX supports the sales team during the sales-cycle that combines competencies of sales strategy, subject matter expertise, process enablement, and sales execution.
What you'll be doing:
- Leverage your hands-on business experience, industry knowledge, supply chain expertise, combined with RELEX and competitive solution familiarity and communications skills, to conduct discovery, develop a RELEX point of view, lead workshops, and drive innovation with RELEX prospects
- Leverage deep RELEX solution expertise and exercise configuration skills to create tailored demonstrations of RELEX capabilities within the solution
- Provide thought leadership and work with business leadership and their teams to align their retail planning and supply chain strategy to provide a strong business case supported by compelling value proposition for deploying RELEX
- Understand a prospect’s needs through discovery sessions, then assembling a demonstration of what a RELEX solution would look like if implemented
- Assist in creating Proof of Concepts and influence approach and configuration when necessary
- Collaborate with internal functional groups including: Professional Services, Central Presales, Product Strategy, and Product Management
- Interacting with clients and presenting to prospect audiences
- Develop and customize sales material
What you'll bring to the table:
- Detailed knowledge of business logic (e.g. Forecasting, Replenishment, Safety Stock Optimization, Capacity Management etc.)
- Ability to see the bigger picture – translating customer issues into RELEX based solutions
- System configuration capability
- Analytical approach
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge, or desire to learn, of industry and sectors
- Flexible and adaptable approach – being able to communicate advanced logic to a broad audience
- Willingness to work within ambiguity and drive improvement, both for customers and our internal approach and resource
- Comfort with travel across the US and Canada when needed
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one.
- The opportunity to work remotely
- Mobile phone, broadband, and healthcare benefits.
- Brand new offices in the center of Midtown Atlanta
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.