We are now looking for a Field Product Manager (Space and Assortment Excellence), with a focus on our Space and Assortment (Category Management) offering, to join our RELEX family in Atlanta. You will be joining a US Product team – a branch of a larger global Product organization, which are based both at company HQ in Helsinki, and the UK. Together the team is aiming to make sure the North American market and our customers have the best solutions to solve complex business problems. You will help the team achieve this goal by utilizing expertise to help support Implementation teams, under the umbrella of Space and Assortment Excellence.
What you’ll be doing:
You will play an eclectic role contributing to many facets of our business. The focus of the role is on our Micro and Macro Space solutions. Some of the key areas of responsibility are based around the following:
- Operations guidance/support
- Involvement in strategic customer implementations providing guidance and expertise to operations team members, particularly in the area of solution design.
- Workshop business and technical requirements from client serving as a key link between technical and business teams.
- Consult and work with our Operations team on best practice within the industry
- Build advanced configurations across Micro and Macros Space solutions to deliver value to our customers.
- Contribute to our central Space and Assortment Excellence responsibilities to make sure we are advising and considering the latest and greatest when it comes to RELEX best practice.
- Roadmap contribution and collaboration
- Understanding where our Product could improve, as well as contributing to building and maintaining the operational roadmaps and ongoing development efforts.
What you will bring to the table:
- Background in Category Management, utilizing planning software related to Space and Assortment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn on the fly, autonomy in delivering tasks, and self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons.
- Capability to interact confidently with customer teams.
- Able to contribute and influence product direction with collaboration with customers and central teams.
- Can play the role of trusted advisor with prospects and current customers.
- Experience with implementation and a clear view of best practice, and how improvements can be made in terms of solutions and user experience.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience in a retail setting understanding how our customers (retailers) utilize Space and Assortment, or Category Management related software.
- Experience in software and general product development, including development methodology and roadmap management.
- Experience in complex customer implementations, in a customer facing role.
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company.
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one.
- A position where you can impact ongoing development and strategic objectives of a fast-growing company.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing, and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.