Position: Presales Field Strategist
The Field Strategist leverages their extensive retail and CPG industry knowledge (business process and industry best practices) to effectively position the RELEX solution to address the prospects needs and challenges. A critical component is translating the prospects needs to the value the underlying RELEX solution offering can enable. You will be responsible for collaborating with the prospect to create a business case and ROI model and presenting this at all levels of the organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand a prospect’s needs through discovery sessions, then assembling a demonstration of what a RELEX solution would look like if implemented.
- Assist in creating Proof of Concepts and influence approach and configuration when necessary.
- Collaborate with internal functional groups including: Professional Services, Central Presales, Product Strategy, and Product Management
- Take part in reference management – assisting in identifying best fit references with current customers
- Interacting with clients and presenting to prospect audiences
- Develop and customize sales material
What you'll bring to the table:
- Broad industry expertise in retail and/or CPG
- Detailed understanding of retail business process and application landscapes
- In-depth knowledge of competitors
- Experience building business cases and ROI models
- Possess leadership skills and a willingness to mentor peers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Value selling – translate the customer’s issues/pain points to the value and ROI RELEX will deliver
- Flexible and adaptable approach – being able to communicate advanced logic to a broad audience
- Comfort with travel across the US and Canada when needed
- System configuration
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one.
- The opportunity to work remotely part-time
- Brand new offices in the center of Midtown Atlanta
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.