Finance Manager at RELEX Solutions
Atlanta, GA United States
We're looking for a full-time Finance Manager to join our RELEX family in our Atlanta office. You will be a trusted key member of our Global Finance team of more than 20 professionals. You will be in an key role in managing the financial processes of RELEX’s fast-growing US business and ensuring the quality and timeliness of our financials. You will be our only US-based Finance team member, but you will collaborate closely with our US-based stakeholders as well as the Finance colleagues based in Europe. The role will report to the VP, Financial Control & Operations based in Helsinki, Finland.
What you'll be doing:
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing, coordinating, and developing the subsidiary’s financial accounting and monthly closing procedures ensuring the quality and timeliness of the subsidiary’s financials
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax matters
- Ensure adequate maintenance of proper policies, processes and procedures – including development of processes and implementation of group’s guidelines and policies
- Prepare financial reports, analyzes and forecasts – including active participation in the financial planning and budgeting process, as well as profitability reporting
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations of the US business, such as payroll, account receivables and overdues, purchase invoices, intra-group transactions and other transactions to the extent needed
- Monitor cash flow
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, and other financial needs as necessary – including communication and cooperation with our outsourced financial services partners
- Partner with stakeholders, eg. U.S. Customer Operations, and People Department
- Participating in the audit process and cooperating with auditors and other external partners
- Constantly seek areas to improve the efficiency and quality of financial processes
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 5+ years of relevant work experience and a strong track record within the areas of financial management, control, accounting and/or auditing
- Proficient in Financial ERP/accounting systems and Microsoft Excel, ability to learn new tools and software quickly
- Proven ability to take responsibility, resolve problems and work very independently given that most of the Finance colleagues are based in Europe
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Demonstrated business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
In addition, we consider as an advantage:
- Experience from different accounting and reporting systems
- Experience working in an international group
What we offer you in return:
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing international software company and to become a key member of the global Finance organization, and scale the U.S. finances to meet growth.
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- The option to work remotely
- Mobile phone, broadband, and healthcare benefits.
- Brand new offices in the center of Midtown Atlanta
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and consumer brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a $500M+ funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $5.7B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Bed, Bath, and Beyond, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.