RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,300 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfillment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands and retailers move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
RELEX is trusted by leading retail brands including Media Markt, Leroy Merlin, Dia, Auchan, Ahold Delhaize, and many more, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a full-time Junior Forecast and Data Analyst to join our RELEX family in MILAN or VENICE.
You’ll join the Continuous Service team, who will help you to succeed in your new role.
What does “working as a Junior Forecast and Data Analyst in RELEX” mean?
You will work on Machine Learning implementations and live customer support in the RELEX environment, with the main purpose to enhance forecast accuracy in retail demand planning processes.
You will join the Italian team, but you'll be involved in a worldwide team where you’ll be able to share and learn a wide set of best practices
You will have to find the best solutions for the customers, sharing your expertise with them to reach their goals and improve their current processes, related to demand planning through Machine Learning techniques.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze performance, trustworthiness, and business value of new features, and identify key improvement areas
- Data analysis to promote forecast accuracy
- Ability to find insights from large datasets efficiently and summarize your findings in a crystal-clear format
- Collaborate with an international team to create the best practices for ML implementation to implement them worldwide;
- Define and document best practices for new features
- Help customer reach its supply chain objectives;
- Manage either customer or internal requests which are related to RELEX Machine Learning business logic.
- You will be the trusted point of contact for the customer for RELEX business logics on Machine Learning;
Value Developments (customer request of implementation in RELEX)
- Understand Customer needs and proactively propose a solution;
- Create an SOW including a description of the business case, solution proposal, assumptions and prerequisites, impacts on support and performance, risks, scope, resource, deliverables, and fees;
- Develop and test the solution agreed with the customer and train it.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Studies and background in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a Master’s in Data Science;
- Good communication skills in Italian and fluent in English;
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks, work autonomously and understand customer requirements;
- Strong teamwork capability;
- Unquestionable work ethic.
We will consider as an Advantage
- Internship or previous work experience with other Forecasting & Replenishment or Retail Planning tools or in supply chain fields;
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and proven track of applicative implementations through these languages
- Fluency in Spanish;
- Capability to confidently interact with customer teams.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU IN RETURN
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged;
- Learn several supply chain mindsets in retail market;
- An international career;
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with;
- Responsibilities in challenging environments from day one;
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste with the latest technology.
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Eva Pereira (eva. pereira[a]relexsolutions. com) is happy to answer them.