We are looking for an ambitious, strategic thinker as our new Global Employer Branding & External Communications Lead.
RELEX is a hyper-growth company with over 1000 employees in 14 locations around the world. In the past two years we have more than doubled our employee count! To support our amazing growth, we are now looking for a colleague to build and execute our employer branding communications strategy.
As member of RELEX’s Global Talent Acquisition team, you will oversee employer brand awareness, thought leadership, and external communications roadmap when it comes to sharing the RELEX story with potential future RELEXians.
The ideal candidate will bring fresh communications and storytelling experience in a product-led / tech organization. In short, they know what it means to be relevant and innovative in a rapidly changing landscape, especially when it comes to extremely competitive global talent market.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Create a multi-channel employer branding roadmap and narrative to build RELEX’s brand awareness
- Establish and execute an external communications strategy designed for a global growth company
- Conceptualize and implement fresh campaigns, partnerships, and other news-driving initiatives to develop engaging employer branding story angles
- Work closely with in-country teams to localise global campaigns and provide a POV on learnings from local markets
- Collaborate with and manage external partners and work cross-functionally across various internal teams
- Support and coach company spokespeople with media interviews, external presentations, events and more where required
What we’re looking for:
- Solid experience in employer branding / external communications with a global scope
- Creative storyteller, able to see opportunities where they may not be obvious; tapped into all things tech
- Knowledge of how to handle PR and/or external communications at a tech company
- Good self-management skills, driven by passion in your expertise area
- Proactive communicator, regularly sharing insights, updates, and progress
- Thrives on change, able to work in a fast-paced environment and quick to adapt and pivot as required
What we offer to you:
- A chance to bring together RELEXians and teams across the globe towards a common goal
- Opportunity to shape our global employer branding and external communications strategy and ways of working to fit an industry leading hyper-growth company
- Low hierarchy and an environment where the smartest argument wins and people support each other – do check out our core values!
- Talented, motivated colleagues who appreciate your work and input
- Remote work is normal for us, as are other flexible work arrangements to fit your personal preferences and situation
- A chance to have a meaningful impact in reducing food waste globally and improving supply
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 25th of January. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Talent Acquisition Tom Strauss is happy to answer them by email email@example.com.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.