We’re looking for a Head of Creative to lead our design and branding efforts, and a team of two fantastic graphic designers (in Helsinki and Stoke-on-Trent). Your home base is RELEX’s Brand & Creative team, which is an integral part of our Marketing team. The Brand & Creative team’s responsibility is to polish and guide the RELEX brand – making sure RELEX looks and feels the same across all touchpoints.
You’ll be the lead and the go-to person for all tasks related to design and brand:
- Brainstorming and conceptualizing how to best visualize complex ideas
- Producing or coordinating production of a wide range of graphic materials for both external and internal use. This can include for example social media ads, illustrations, banners, PDF brochures, prints, videos, exhibition booths, roll-ups, or PowerPoint slides.
- Coordinating and prioritizing visual needs within the marketing team and cross-functionally with e.g. Product Marketing, UX, People & Employer Branding, Training, ensuring a consistent brand online and offline, towards our customers, prospects and employees.
- Creative planning and finding the optimal solutions for the job whether it’s creating in-house or outsourcing to partners, and carrying projects efficiently through from start to finish. You know when to reinvent the wheel to solve complex scenarios and when to stick with common patterns.
All in all, your daily work is a healthy mix of coordination, creation, collaboration, delivering designs, turning complex ideas and suggestions into easily understandable content, and thinking outside the box.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Ability to conceptualize and create high quality visual materials and a portfolio to show for it
- Willingness to roll up your sleeve and get things done
- Experience in turning complex ideas and products into easily understood visuals (illustrations, video), preferably with a background in B2B technology
- An eye for detail, but also seeing the bigger picture to make sure everything we create is consistent and has the same look and feel
- Ability to critically evaluate if the requests you get make sense or if there would be a better way to do things
- Excellent coordination and prioritization skills that help you stay on top of your team’s deadlines even when things around you are changing fast
- You know your way around Adobe CC (at least in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign. Premiere and After Effects considered a plus) and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of experience working with design and creative marketing
- Fluent English skills
- Courage to learn about retail planning, untangle abstract challenges and ask questions
What we offer you in return:
- A fresh brand that is exciting to work with
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed marketing team where all the team members live in 10 different countries but still feel like a family (a bit of a cliché but we really mean it!)
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive health insurance
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your CV, resume and portfolio through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than October 31st. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our VP Marketing Alexandra Sevelius is happy to answer them by email alexandra.sevelius[a]relexsolutions.com.