We are looking for a new full-time Head of Product Management, Business Logic, who'll lead a team of Product Managers and Product Owners. With the team, you are responsible for RELEX forecasting, supply chain & retail planning and optimization features that support multiple product area teams. You are responsible for the vision, product strategy, targets (OKRs) and KPIs. Your main responsibilities include:
- Defining the future direction and vision of the platform business logic
- Ensuring and coaching the team to turn the vision into roadmap items and specifications and developing them with Engineering and other Product teams
- Collaborating with Product Area teams ensuring the platform’s business logic delivers value for them
- Ensuring continuous development of team’s practices and processes
The Head of Product – Business Logic reports to the Director of Product Management. The team is located in Helsinki, therefore preferred location would be Helsinki or in other RELEX offices in Europe enabling regular visits to Helsinki.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure we have a balanced and realistic roadmap that answers to customer needs from the different Product Areas, fulfills our product vision, and ensures our solutions are efficient to use and implement, and cost-effective to operate and secure
- Support Product Areas in ensuring our product portfolio has the best possible opportunities to success commercially
- Act as the main evangelist, spokesperson and senior leader for the solution area across the company and towards customers and partners
- Build a strong team, nurture the talent in the teams, and further develop the skills, processes and product culture
- Set and own team targets
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Strategic and analytical mindset, capable of diving deep on multiple and versatile different areas
- Understanding of various Retail & CPG planning and optimization processes
- Experience in agile software development
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer you in return:
- Fighting for the climate – work in a company where we aim to do our part in removing waste and minimizing unnecessary transportation from retailing on planetary scale
- Company culture that fosters learning, high ambition, responsibility, and psychological safety
- Lots of learning and growing opportunities in a rapidly growing international software company
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance.
- A gym at the office and a lot of other activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton, brewing…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit.
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts school for the first time, flexible work arrangements.
- Awesome team!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 9th of October. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Sanober Masalawala (email@example.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them by email.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions helps retailers and consumer brands drive profitable growth across all sales and distribution channels by maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing operative costs.
Our market-leading, unified supply chain and retail planning platform helps retailers and consumer goods companies align and optimize demand, merchandise, supply chain, and operations planning across the end-to-end value chain.
We drive record-high product availability, increased sales and margin, improved sustainability, and the best return on investment in inventory, space, workforce, and capacity.
Leading brands like AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann trust RELEX to optimize their supply chain and retail planning. Go to relexsolutions.com for more.