We are now looking for a full-time Head of Support to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. Together with the team you’ll ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by coaching, constantly improving, and sharing your knowledge how to operate world-class cloud services.
What you’ll be doing:
- You are responsible for three support teams that provide 1st and 2nd level support to our customers
- You coach and lead the support team leads who report to you so that they can succeed with their team members in Europe, APAC, and North America
- You develop and maintain RELEX support processes and use of IT service management tools (JIRA)
- Many of your key performance indicators are linked to service quality such as SLAs and customer satisfaction surveys
What you’ll bring to the table:
- +5 years of team lead experience and ideally experience of leading team leads
- Strong experience on leading support teams (follow-the-sun model, shift work)
- Experience on ITIL based Service management and process development including incident management, event management, business continuity management
- Proven capabilities to deliver measurable value in high-speed environments
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Strong will to learn how our products operate and deliver world-class service
What we consider as an advantage:
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand ERP systems, Supply Chain Management systems and other Retail Planning systems from business and IT perspectives
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
What we offer you in return:
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- Sports and culture benefit, a gym at the office and other sport activities such as HIIT training
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. If you have questions, our Vice President, Service Delivery Ville Kivi is happy to answer them by email ville.kivi[a]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.