We are now looking for a full-time Information Security Officer with focus on Compliance to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join our central Information Security team of 5 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Our customers give us access to some highly confidential business data. As Information Security Officer your job is to continuously develop security compliance at RELEX to prove to our customers that their data is safe with us. Our security team is responsible for managing information and software security. Together with our security owners and product owners you will develop our security controls and work with our external auditors to maintain our ISO 27001 certification and ISAE 3000 SOC 2 Type II attestation. To succeed in your role, you need to have good communications skills and be good at planning and organizing work across multiple functions. Our team is in a rare position of being able to communicate and influence on any other team, and we are closely working with all departments.
What you’ll be doing:
Our approach to security compliance is focused on awareness and cooperation. We want the teams to own their own security controls and to be able to improve on security on their own. In audits the evidence is presented by the teams, not by the security team.
Your job is to maintain and develop our security certifications in close cooperation with our security owners and their teams. As we add new components and services to our offering, you help ensure that the security controls are implemented consistently and work as expected, and that we have the evidence for this to show our customers. You maintain an open and honest culture around security, helping teams develop their security operations with transparency and auditability in mind. As part of your job, you improve visibility into our security operations, evaluating tooling and services and help deploy them.
- Ensuring our external audits run smoothly and successfully
- Developing our security controls and processes
- Working with teams to improve awareness of our security controls
- Helping teams develop a culture of continuously improving security
- Extending our certification scope to new components and offerings
- Working as an internal auditor for our controls – our approach to internal audit focuses on awareness and development
- Assisting in security evaluations – both of our suppliers and by our customers
- Maintaining and reviewing our security documentation
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience with security standards such as ISO 27001 and ISAE 3000 SOC 2
- Experience with European and US security compliance practices between vendors and suppliers
- A suitable background in Information Security or related fields with practical experience of security compliance
- Ability to work with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Fluency in English with excellent literacy and writing skills
What we consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience with external security audits
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, policies, standards, and best practices
- Understanding business implications of information security requirements
- Experience of developing integrated security services management processes, such as assessing and auditing, vulnerability scanning, risk analysis, incident management
- Desire to learn
What we offer you in return:
An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 23rd of September. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Manager Heini Matero is happy to answer them by email heini.matero [a] relexsolutions.com.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.