We are now looking for an Invoicing Specialist to be part of our Invoicing and A/R team in Helsinki. The team is responsible of sales invoicing and customer dunning. You will be a trusted member of our team of 3 professionals and have an important role to ensure that the invoicing process of a global fast growing software company is running smoothly. In addition to our Finance team, you will collaborate with different stakeholders within our organization as well as with our international partners.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Invoicing Specialist you will focus on ensuring that invoicing of our customers is running accurately and efficiently. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing invoices for our global customer base
- Maintaining customer data in our ERP system
- Acting as a contact point for invoicing related matters for both internal and external stakeholders
- Investigating external and internal inquiries related to invoicing
- Managing dunning process
- Assisting with other financial control related tasks
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Suitable education, e.g. Bachelor’s degree (e.g. accounting, finance, business)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- A team-player with a passion for detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills in English
- Previous experience in different finance / accounting software is considered an advantage (we use NetSuite ERP)
What we offer you in return:
- A unique chance to join a fast-growing company and a professional finance team where you have ownership of your own working area, can develop your skills to the next level with the support of your colleagues
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- Flexible working hours and freedom in organizing your own work
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
- Other add-on benefits: Mobile benefit, Lunch benefit, Sport & Culture benefit, Bike benefit, Home internet, Occupational Healthcare & Health Insurance, Childcare Services and more.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than January 31st. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Invoicing and A/R Team Lead Mila Repponen is happy to answer them, preferably by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.