Location: Lille / France (Partly home office possible)
Type: Permanent full-time
Requested starting date: September 2021
The RELEX team in Lille, France is anticipating his next recruitments for an IT Consultant whose main responsibilities are to support supply chain projects and continuous service in the field of demand forecasting, replenishment automation, analytics and process development. You are responsible for managing the technical implementation and continuous service of our solutions and for conducting IT related presentations and data analysis. As an IT consultant, you will support the project team for delivering projects on time, within budget and still exceeding customer expectations. Your role can be adjusted according to your skills, interests and experience.
You will be based in our French office in Lille, (part time home office possible), and report to the Technical Team Lead. Travels are required to visit customers on a regular basis or occasionally to meet with the RELEX team in our other offices.
What you will be doing :
- Plan and execute configuration and development work in customer environments
- Manage multiple technical workstreams
- Attend or lead technical discussions with service customers
- Build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems
- Provide technical expertise for SaaS related services, such as system upgrades
- Investigate complex technical issues for our customers and provide solutions
- Introduce and develop the best practices for continued success
- Handle escalations from the 1st line support team
- Communicate with all relevant internal & external project stakeholders, ensuring that all are adequately informed.
- Coordinate with other business functions to assist in the technical design and benefits case of existing and/or new product solutions
Expected skills and background :
- Bachelors/Masters degree in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, with expert soft skills allowing you to influence and negotiate confidently.
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
You are self-motivated and willing to take new challenges You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.