Based at: RELEX Solutions, Stockholm
Employment type: Permanent, Full-time
The RELEX team in Sweden is growing and now looking for a Technical Consultant whose main responsibilities would include ensuring the successful design & delivery of technical solutions and system integrations during RELEX customer implementation projects. In addition, other tasks may include participating in the sales process as a technical specialist and/or supporting existing customer configurations.
You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of smart, talented people in Stockholm; all committed to delivering measurable value to happy customers in Sweden and Norway.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a Technical Consultant in RELEX implementation projects, including Tier-1 customer projects.
- Communicate with all relevant internal & external project stakeholders, ensuring that all are adequately informed.
- Coordinate with other business functions to assist in the technical design and benefits case of existing and/or new product solutions.
- Facilitate and lead technical specification workshops, and ensure all technical tasks are completed within the timelines and to best practice standards.
- Handle escalations from the 1st line support team.
- Understand and specify complex data conversions.
- Design & build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems.
- Investigate complex technical and performance issues for our customers.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- A few years of work experience in relevant field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of databases
- Strong teamwork capabilities.
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Ability to see the big picture yet can focus on the details when needed.
- Ability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, allowing you to understand and translate business problems into technical solutions
- English and Swedish and/or Norwegian communication skills
What we consider a strong plus:
- Interest and passion towards retail, supply chain management and business analytics
- Putting data into use
- Ability to understand systems and large data sets and learn quickly
- Experience in working with customers
- Danish communication skills
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible working hours
- International career and learning opportunities
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
For more information please get in touch with Robin Bhola (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of unified retail and supply chain planning solutions.
RELEX offers a suite of Supply Chain solutions that businesses use to maintain and develop an efficient supply chain network. Leading retailers and suppliers around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales and margins.