We are now looking for an IT-Consultant to join our growing RELEX family in Denmark
You will join a close-knit, ambitious group of smart, talented people in Copenhagen; all committed to delivering measurable value to happy customers. The Technical Consultant team in Copenhagen is brand new and you’ll have a unique chance to influence it; it’s supported by a local team-lead and subject matter experts both locally and from across RELEX’s other international locations.
You will ensure the successful design and delivery of technical solutions and system integrations during customers implementing projects acting as a Technical Consultant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicate and coordinate with all relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- Facilitate and lead technical specification workshop and follow-up on outcome
- Design and build integrations between RELEX and customers back-end system
- Understand and specify complex data conversions
- Investigate complex technical and performance issues for customers
- Participate in the sales process as a technical specialist and/or supporting existing customer configurations.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- A holistic mindset but when needed you’re detail oriented
- A few years of work experience in a relevant field, programming experience and a strong knowledge of databases.
- A Bachelor/Masters degree in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- Danish and English communication skills
What we consider as an advantage:
- Interest and passion towards retail, supply chain management and business analytics
- Ability to understand systems and large data sets, putting data into use
- Experience in working with customers
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible workhours and possibility to work remote
- Office in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary that reflects your qualifications and benefits as lunch, healthcare insurance and pension
RELEX Solutions is the provider of the world’s most powerful integrated retail and supply chain planning solutions and delivers impressive results for customers around the world. With more than 1.000 employees across 15 offices in the US, UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong and our headquarters in Finland, we are a close-knit community that combines start-up mentality with corporate reliability.
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can shift and advance between teams based on required skillset and personal interest. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense; you are free to choose the tools you need to reach our common goals. Here we are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it. Now – if you accept the challenge – we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume (in either Danish or English) through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, please contact Kasper Kiil at email@example.com or +45 51359656.