We are now looking for a full-time IT Consultant to join our RELEX family in Milan or Venice offices, with the possibility to partly work remotely. You’ll join a project delivery team of about 20 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together with the team you will help design and implement RELEX SW for our customers utilizing our best practices and always focusing on providing the expected business benefits. You will be responsible for managing the technical implementation of our solutions and for conducting IT related presentations and data analysis. As an IT consultant, you will support the project team to deliver projects on time, within budget and still exceeding customer expectations
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute configuration and development work in customer environments
- Manage multiple technical workstreams
- Attend and/or lead technical discussions with customers
- Build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems
- Provide technical expertise for SaaS related services, such as system upgrades
- Investigate complex technical issues for our customers and provide solutions
- Introduce and develop the best practices for continued success
- Communicate with all relevant internal & external project stakeholders, ensuring that all are adequately informed.
- Coordinate with other business functions to assist in the technical design and benefits case of existing and/or new product solutions
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in the field of Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Basic knowledge of ETL process and data integrations
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Fluent communication skills in Italian and English, knowledge of Spanish and French considered a bonus
- Ability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, with expert soft skills allowing you to influence and negotiate confidently.
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly. Please apply by January 31st. For any questions you may contact Eric Dufay, Technical Lead, at email@example.com.
We are attentively following the COVID-19 situation and restrictions and the eventual interviews, relocation of new employees to our offices, and onboarding will be scheduled either in-person or remotely depending on the situation of the day. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Leroy Merlin, EUROSPIN, DIA, Alì supermercati, Prenatal, Mediaworld, as well as Ahold Delhaize, Morrisons and REWE, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.